Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weirdest sling I've seen in a long time!

My husband and I speak Japanese, and our little boy is learning snippets. While we were living in Japan we bought picture books to read to him, and we sometimes play Japanese kids shows on YouTube for him.

We also like to keep up our Japanese by watching movies. Last night I had some work to do (the busy life of a teacher!), so my husband watched a movie called "Moteki" on his laptop next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a lady wearing her baby in the strangest sling! Not quite pouch, not quite ring sling... And what on earth is that carry? I'm not sure my 3 month old would have stood for having his face covered like that. Is it even safe...???

I asked my husband to screen-shot the scene for your sling-viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment